London Wine Fair: An introduction to the “Digital Dashboard”
Welcome to the innovative event and networking app for London Wine Fair 2023.
This app, and thus your personal LWF Dashboard, can be accessed via your smartphone, tablet or desktop device.
In the app (powered by Brella.io) you will find a wealth of London Wine Fair information; including a map of the event and the session schedules, and perhaps most importantly, an intelligent AI-powered matchmaking feature, which will enable you to connect to, chat and arrange in-person, or video meetings with other attendees, exhibitors, media partners and speakers.
We know that trade exhibitions offer the most value when visitors and exhibitors have the opportunity to pre-plan their meetings and pre-book tasting and panel sessions well in advance. So, we’ll be opening up the app 2 weeks before doors open.
By using the app to arrange meetings with relevant connections, not only can you chat through the platform before the event, you can also book unlimited meetings on-stand at the Fair, helping you to manage your time affectively and connect with the people who are really important to you and your business.
If you have a confirmed ticket for London Wine Fair, you will receive a unique invitation link in your email (sent from email@example.com) with a link to sign up for the app and unlock your own digital dashboard.
Here’s what to do next:
- Download the “London Wine Fair 2023” app on Google Play, or App Store
- In a few short steps create your account all via the link you will have received on email.
- Set up your networking profile – it takes approx. 3 minutes. You’ll find a thorough list of areas of interest relevant to the drinks trade. Please select the “interests” that accurately reflect your own, and select your event “goals”. These provide the AI-powered algorithm with the best information. Once this is completed you will start to see your relevant matches.
- You can now reach out to your matches and/or search any other attendees, or exhibitors.
- We recommend that you personalise your diary by adjusting it to reflect your availability before you request meetings for the duration of the live event.
- The app will be live 2 weeks before the London Wine Fair, giving you plenty of time to set up your profile and make connections
- Plus, with one click on the camera icon, you can pivot any confirmed meetings into a video meeting if this is more convenient ahead of the event.
You can also use The London Wine Fair App on your laptop/tablet or PC via this link: https://londonwinefair.brella.io/join
Once you have downloaded the app, the video below explains how to set up meetings.