What’s happening at LWF Digital?
We’ve come up with a three-day wine extravaganza featuring everything you love about London Wine Fair, in digital form.
- Visit virtual stands Browse by wine name, grape, region, and more to find exhibitor profiles, featuring images, virtual vineyard tours and tasting notes on every wine on offer
- Order samples to your door - Free and unlimited See a wine you like? Where available, click on the wine and request a sample direct from the exhibitor, or, select a portfolio pack from an exhibitor for a collection of 50ml samples direct to your door
- Enjoy expert tastings and industry sessions Pre-book tastings and masterclasses to get samples delivered, then watch live and interact as you taste. Or, join one of our unmissable industry sessions on the future of the industry
- Meetings and networking Want a proper chat? Book and hold video meetings with exhibitors all in the platform, and use our AI-powered tool to find matches, meaning it couldn’t be easier to do business.
- Welcome Back Wednesday - 28th April Work in hospitality? Preparing to reopen? Join our bonus day dedicated to you, with previews of on-trade wine suppliers, masterclasses, and a session aimed at helping you reopen. All included in your ticket.
How do I get access?
When registration opens, simply buy an earlybird ticket for £25 and, once you’re verified as a trade visitor, we’ll send you your access link two weeks before the event, to give you time to pre-book meetings and order samples ready for the three days itself.
Too much to do in just three days? The profile pages and sampling options stay live for three months after the event, so you can make sure your wine list is fully stocked for the next 12 months.
What the trade are saying
We're bringing the trade together, online
Signed-up to attend so far
A collection of the restaurants, bars, independent merchants, supermarkets and importers registered to attend