Introducing the brand new Innovation Zone
In partnership with JF Hillebrand
Designed to inspire, the Innovation Zone will feature the latest solutions across smart technology, big data, artificial intelligence, social media, event marketing, business modelling, e-commerce, staff engagement, packaging, design and supply chain solutions.
Curated by Richard Siddle, editor of The Grapevine, the zone will feature a series of seminars and TED-style talks hosted by those driving innovation in all areas of business, not just the drinks industry. These will be short, thought-provoking – and ground-breaking – sessions, with content relevant for visitors and exhibitors from all sectors of the drinks industry.
Sample sessions include:
- What impact is smart technology having on the "always connected" consumers behaviour.
- How new technologies like virtual and augmented reality and artificial intelligence are changing way we can communicate and sell wine to consumers
- Big Data: how using the big data in your business can make you more profitable to your customers by making it more personal and relevant.
- How to use social media to make money
- How quality content can sell your business
- Going direct: Is it time for suppliers and producers to go direct to consumer and cut out the middleman
- How different businesses motivate, reward and retain staff.
- Why time is right for alternative packaging to drive wine sales and innovation.
- How to raise more money without going to a bank - the role of the shared economy
To get the full Innovation Zone timetable and reserve your place, register for London Wine Fair here now.