Are you looking to export to the UK? Wines Unearthed is one of the most popular areas of the UK’s largest wine trade show.
What is it?
Wines Unearthed is dedicated to producers who are looking to enter the prestigious yet competitive UK market, and are looking to reach buyers, importers and wholesalers.
A fully-serviced option, with prebuilt stands, a section for organic producers, a targeted marketing campaign, plus a first-day conference aimed at helping you export and a dossier packed with information and contacts. There couldn’t be a better or more cost-effective way to showcase your wines.
All exhibitors receive:
- A fully equipped and branded pod
- Counter (with storage), stool, ice and accessories.
- Free tickets to the ‘Road Map to Export' seminar. Taking place before the show, this will equip you with the tools to thrive within the UK market and critical advice on how to succeed. An invaluable part of the package with top class insights from key industry influencers and a dossier full of essential UK contacts and advice sent beforehand
- Inclusion in the dedicated marketing campaign, featuring targeted Wines Unearthed emails sent directly to 82,000 buyers and importers
- POD - 3 sq.m. Branded with stool, ice and accessories. Cost £2,205+vat
- SHARED POD - Half of a branded pod with stool, ice and accessories. Cost £1,147+vat
To book, contact:
tel: +44 (0) 189 720130
Portuguese and French speaking:
Ana Sofia de Oliveira
tel: +351 916116 938
London Wine Fair:
tel: +44 (0) 20 7973 4708